$1,495.95 – $1,595.95
The A20® Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset we’ve ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more features than ever, including: a Bluetooth® audio and communications interface; customizable audio prioritization control; intuitive “plug-and-play” operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. And at just 340 grams (12 ounces), it’s still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- Industry-leading active noise reduction for pilots. Average of 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional noise reducing aviation headsets.
- High level of comfort achieved through choice of materials and distribution of weight throughout the headset, resulting in 30% less clamping force than conventional noise reducing headsets. Plus, there’s additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio with active equalization for enhanced communications.
- Bluetooth® audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communication, navigation and audio devices.*
- Wired auxiliary audio input located on the control module.
- Customizable audio prioritization control so you can decide which audio source you want to hear.
- At least 45 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Flexible power circuitry with auto on. Headset senses the power source (battery or aircraft) and can automatically turn on with the aircraft power.**
- Distinct left and right earcups with swappable cable for improved comfort and ergonomics.
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139 standards.
- Among the lightest headsets in the category, with a weight of just 340 grams (12 ounces).
- Coil cord down-cable option now available.
*Only on Bluetooth® enabled models of the A20®.
**Available in variants of the headset that use aircraft power for the active noise reduction system.
|Dimensions||21.4 × 16.1 × 8 cm|
Damage could occur to avionics equipment that is intended for use only with 600 Ohm headsets. If in doubt, consult the avionics equipment manufacturer.
Monaural mode: 160 Ohm ON and OFF
15 Hz to 15 kHz
Bias required: 8 to 16 VDC through 220 to 2200 Ohm.
Impedance: 5 Ohm or 150 Ohm dynamic microphone
|Maximum ambient noise level||
115 dBC SPL for full active noise reduction performance
Battery-powered: Two (2) AA alkaline
Battery-powered: Two (2) AA alkaline batteries
Alkaline battery life: At least 45 hours in typical general aviation aircraft noise. Duration
Operating: 25 mA in typical aircraft noise
1/4 amp, fast-blow fuse (AGC 1/4 amp fuse) or 1/2 amp circuit breaker
|Temperature and Altitude (Category A)||
Operating: -15 to 55°C (5 to 131°F)
|Bluetooth® wireless technology||