The Bose A30 Aviation Headset is the most comfortable and full-featured around-ear headset Bose has ever created. As the first-ever around-ear aviation headset with three modes of user selectable active noise cancellation, it dramatically improves every flight experience. The A30 is the best combination of comfort, audio clarity and active noise cancellation available on the market. Plus, its lightweight design is FAA TSO and EASA/TSO-C139a certified, proving its durability, even in the toughest conditions
- Lightweight design with low clamping force for unparalleled comfort. A full-sized around-ear headset with 20% less clamping force than the A20.
- Unmatched audio clarity with active equalization. Incoming signals are shaped and equalized for enhanced clarity and intelligibility.
- Industry-leading active noise reduction with three user selectable modes. Adjustable noise cancellation modes to accommodate different use cases or personal preference.
- Precision-focused noise cancelling microphone. The noise cancelling microphone is engineered for aircraft with “hot mic” or PTT systems to increase clarity and reduce background noise during transmission.
- FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified. The headset is compatible with TSO-certified systems and has passed 145 separate tests by the Bose engineering and quality assurance team to ensure endurance in challenging operating environments.
- Removable/Side swappable down cable and mic; no tools required. Boom mic and cable can be mounted on either side of the headset without using any tools.
- Exceptional battery life. Two AA batteries power 25+ hours of Bluetooth® use and 45+ hours without. Aircraft-powered variants are also available.
- Five-year limited warranty with acclaimed service. Worldwide coverage (excludes wear items like ear cushions, mic covers and headbands).
- Bluetooth® audio (for select models). Connect wirelessly to mobile devices, audio systems and electronic flight bags. Audio prioritization allows users to mix Bluetooth® audio with intercom audio or have intercom transmissions mute Bluetooth temporarily. Non-Bluetooth headset variants available.
- Shielded, durable and flexible cable. Cable is resistant to radiated emissions with a thin design that allows for increased freedom of movement and easy storage.
- Digital active noise cancellation. Significantly reduces ambient noise, allowing users to lower radio volume to a comfortable listening level.
- Long term durability. Built and tested for extended use in demanding environments.
- Tap control for talk-through communication. Double-tap either earcup to engage low mode and optimize audio for interpersonal communications outside the intercom.
- Various plug types. Available in dual plug, LEMO (6 pin), XLR (5 pin) and U174 variants as well as other select connector configurations.
- Automatic shutoff. Powers down automatically when not in use. An auto-on feature is also available on select configurations.
- Bypass communications mode. Primary intercom audio is available with or without power.
- Carrying case. Includes a strap and an internal zippered storage compartment and enhanced padding for safe and secure storage.
Headset can be powered from multiple battery chemistry types, including rechargeables. Aircraft-powered units will bypass batteries when aircraft power is applied. USB connection in the control module can also power the headset.
|Headset input impedance||
Mono Mode 150 ohms
96.5 +/- 3.5 dBA SPL
404 grams (14.2 ounces) on head
1.8 meters (6 feet) including control module and connector ends. Exact length depends on configuration.
Noise cancelling microphone provides clear communication with reduced background noise. Electret (high impedance) as well as 5 ohm and 150 ohm dynamic microphone options are also available.
Includes HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, BLE and Multipoint with the ability to add more profiles in the future.
|FAA Technical Standard Order (TSO)||
FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified for its performance in challenging flight environments.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.