$1,515.00 – $1,595.00
The Bose ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset is the industry’s smallest, quietest and most comfortable active noise cancelling communication headset. With an on-head weight of 4.5 ounces (128 grams), the new Bose ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset is designed for long term comfort and is Bose’s most innovative aviation headset. Engineered for pilots of moderately noisy pressurized turbine powered aircraft, it incorporates more than 30 U.S. utility and design patents. The ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset features three modes of user selectable active noise cancellation, active equalization to improve intelligibility of incoming transmissions, tap control for talk-though communication and full function Bluetooth® connectivity with smartphones, tablets or EFBs. The ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset is FAA TSO and E/TSO-C139a certified, meets all applicable ARINC standards and is available with four different plug types.
The ProFlight Series 2 Aviation Headset is ideal where noise is pervasive, comfort is required and communication is critical.
- Comfortable for hours of use, achieved through choice of materials, distribution of weight, low clamping force and dedicated left and right earbuds – all without sacrificing stability.
- Incredibly small and lightweight, weighting just 4.5 ounces (128 grams) on-head.
- New lighter, thinner, more flexible cable allows improved freedom of movement and easy storage.
- Three unique modes of user selectable active noise cancellation provide users a range of noise reduction to meet their needs in multiple scenarios.
- Built to latest ARINC standards and FAA TSO and E/TSO-C139a certified.
- Durable and robust design made to endure the wear and tear of everyday use in tough environment.
- Audio optimized with active equalization for enhanced communications with or without an intercom or hot mic system.
- Tap control for talk-through communication without removing earbuds.
- Bluetooth-capable for wireless audio connections to EFBs and mobile phones, with audio prioritization to mix or mute wireless audio with intercom transmissions. Non-Bluetooth variants also available.
- Available with twin plug (GA), 5 pin XLR or 6 pin LEMO plug configurations.
- Auto-off: All configurations of the ProFlight Series 2 feature auto-off technology which powers down the headset when not in use to save battery life.
- Auto-on: Certain configurations of the ProFlight Series 2 will turn on automatically when the avionics master switch is in the on position, using the ship’s power to operate.
- Side-swappable boom microphone and cable, no tool required.
- Easily adjustable mic with new mic winglets allows for precise mic and boom adjustments.
- Bypass communication mode provides primary ICS audio with or without power to the headset.
- Five-year limited warranty with acclaimed service.
- Electret noise cancelling microphone for clear transmissions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.